Dear UGT Fam!!
We are so excited to see you next week for training indoors! While we have been able to train in our Outdoor Training Zones, we know many of you are craving some air-conditioned comfort (despite the Mr. Mister cooling you off). Below are the protocols EVERYONE must follow to be allowed indoors, as per Governor Murphy’s guidelines.
– Underground is using ENVOY to introduce a contactless check-in system. The system will come into play on Tuesday, July 7th. Any clients of the facility caught not using the will be asked to leave.
-Trainers will be given access to their systems via the Envoy app where they can send out invites for clientele that will produce a QR code that can be scanned at the front door
– Clients will have to send their emails to their trainers so the trainers can produce the QR code
-Once the code is scanned at the front, first-time entries will have to sign a quick waiver
– For the safety of all of our members, if you are feeling unwell or may have been exposed to anyone unwell please do not come
– Please remain outside or within your car until your trainer alerts you that it is your turn to exercise
-The gym faculty and trainers have the right to use a contactless thermometer on anyone that may be showing potential symptoms
– Please keep your training to the designated zones
– Towels and shower service are still unavailable
– The Indoor Facility will be available for one-on-one training only. Anyone exercising on their own must use the Outdoor Training Zones. These Zones will not be available during inclement weather.
– All equipment but be cleaned immediately before and after use
– Cleaning supplies and sanitizer will be conveniently located for use
– Masks are not required outside but will be provided for anyone needing to enter UGT. Gloves are recommended but will not be provided.
– An outdoor water cooldown area will still be available as well
– Please bring towels and water
Thank you and we hope to see you all soon!